* Our Brazilian, Peruvian, Mongolian human hair are multiple donor Indian bulk virgin hair. The bulk hair is sorted, cleaned & steam textured into silky (Brazilian), thick (Peruvian) and coarse (Mongolian) hair textures.
* Our Vietnamese human hair is RAW- sourced directly from Hanoi Vietnam- the hair is cut off using the ponytail method from a single / max of 2 donors.
* Our Russian human hair ( blonde / browns) is cut from multiple Russian / Ukraine donors- some blondes & browns are the natural colors as cut from the donors, all ombres and other darker colors are professionally bleached & colored as requested.
* Yes, all our hair extensions are VIRGIN HUMAN HAIR extensions.
* Each bundle weighs approximately 100 grams.
* We recommend 3-4 bundles for a full look depending on the length of the hair you choose. For lengths between 8" to 14" - 3 bundles is recommended and 4+ bundles for lengths longer than 14".The wefts get smaller as the lengths increase hence we advise you add more bundles for fuller volume.
* Any hair that has been manufactured to be stitched on a weft is entitled to experience minimum shedding which is absolutely normal. Minimum shedding meaning (the hair will be never have a noticeable or drastic decrease in its density or volume. However, proper maintenance is extremely important and advised.
* Our Virgin hair extensions are 100% TANGLE FREE.
* Yes, our Virgin hair extensions can be bleached, dyed and still retains the soft, silky texture.
*Yes, we do- there is only so much colors we can list online. Send us an email at email@example.com with details / pictures of the color / colors you desire.
* Secure direct checkout payment via PayPal.
* Master card / visa payments powered by AUTHORIZE.NET.
* Interact bank transfer for Canadian residents.
* Our braided wigs are individually hand braided and processing time is 20 business days. Units that are available and ready to pick up/ ship will have a 'BUY IT NOW' button.
* No, we do not- we use high quality synthetic hair extensions (expression brand) for our braided wigs.
* Yes, you can. We are aware that there are diverse braid styles available which may not be listed on our website. Please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org giving a detailed description of the style you desire- you may include pictures. Once received, we will let you know if the style can be made and the processing time.
* No, our braided wigs are lace frontal (ear to ear). It can be put in a low ponytail and styled in different ways.
* Our braided wigs are hand plaited/ braided tightly and would last well over 2 years with proper maintenance. Our wigs can be washed and conditioned. We recommend applying coconut oil or any moisturizing oil of choice especially to the ends.
* To ensure durability, we do not use DOME CAPS for our braided wigs. We buy a real lace front wig cap and hand braid line by line using our high quality hair extensions. This ensures that the plaits or cornrows are directly attached to the wig cap- no risk of having the plaits fall off the cap.
* Yes, we sell custom hand sewn wigs typically made with at least 4 bundles (400g) of our virgin hair extensions and a lace frontal or lace closure. You can request that we use less than 4 bundles for your wig. We take custom orders: Please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com giving details of the style / color you want.